Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Jerome Lacoste <la...@frisurf.no> on 2003/12/12 16:55:47 UTC

'live' IRC James support

Is there an IRC channel where we can discuss things related to james
setup/config?

J.

RE: 'live' IRC James support

Posted by "Brian C. Dilley" <br...@briandilley.com>.
#james on irc.freenode.net would work...

On Fri, 2003-12-12 at 08:15, Noel J. Bergman wrote:

> > Is there an IRC channel where we can discuss things related to james
> > setup/config?
>
> Not at this moment.  Is there sufficient interest?  It would be unofficial,
> and mostly users helping users.
>
> 	--- Noel

Crashing is violent; that's why there are more violent games for Windows
- and they'll always work. -- Ewout Stam

RE: 'live' IRC James support

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
> I will try #james on freenode

Actually, I just created that this morning, as Brian found out when he went
there.

	--- Noel

RE: 'live' IRC James support

Posted by Jerome Lacoste <la...@frisurf.no>.
On Fri, 2003-12-12 at 17:15, Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> > Is there an IRC channel where we can discuss things related to james
> > setup/config?
>
> Not at this moment.  Is there sufficient interest?  It would be unofficial,
> and mostly users helping users.

that's what I need. I set up my james server yesterday, and I will
configure it soon.

When I will do it, I would be happy to have even an unofficial place I
can turn to, in order to get faster answer than with emails :)

I will try #james on freenoce as suggested by Brian.

J.

RE: 'live' IRC James support

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.