Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Kapil Gupta(CT)" <ka...@quark.com> on 2006/07/28 12:25:17 UTC

Site generation for single module in multi module project

Hi,

I have a multi module project with a parent pom. There are lots of sub
modules and one such module contains all the interfaces of the
application.

After building my project through continuum, the site command on parent
pom generates javadocs for each module. But I would like to generate
javadocs for only one module that contains interfaces. I have not set
the reporting tag in any other module still site is generated for each
module.

Is there any way to specify site generation for one module only?

Thanks,

Kapil