Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by "Jesus M. Salvo Jr." <je...@optusnet.com.au> on 2006/02/07 06:19:13 UTC

Monitoring ActiveMQ 3.x

Hi,

New to ActiveMQ. I an trying out Active MQ 3.2.2.

Reading the online docs:

	http://www.activemq.com/How+can+I+monitor+ActiveMQ
	http://www.activemq.com/ActiveMQ+Command+Line+Tools+Reference

... the above info on monitoring and other command line tools seem to be
pretty specific to 4.x. ( e.g.: There are no such scripts such as list,
query ... on my bin/ directory ).

What are the equivalents in 4.x ?

Re: Monitoring ActiveMQ 3.x

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
We ship MX4J to provide a JMX MBean server that works in 1.4

Regards,
Hiram

Re: Monitoring ActiveMQ 3.x

Posted by "Jesus M. Salvo Jr." <je...@optusnet.com.au>.