Posted to rpc-user@xml.apache.org by Gabriel Lang <le...@rd.francetelecom.com> on 2002/04/29 17:30:01 UTC

Re: XmlRpcClient.execute params

http://xmlrpc-c.sourceforge.net/xmlrpc-howto/xmlrpc-howto-java-client.html
http://xmlrpc-c.sourceforge.net/xmlrpc-howto/xmlrpc-howto.html

>Q.2) Should each element in the Vector for the XmlRpcClient.execute() method
>be of an appropriate type and can anyone show me examples for each type, eg.
>a base64 type being used.
>
>Thanks for your help.
>
>Paul W.

----------------------------------
Gabriel Lang
----------------------------------

Can Tomcat be turned into an XmlRpc server ?

Posted by Susan McKinley <su...@yahoo.ca>.
Is it possible to turn Apache Tomcat into an XmlRpc server as described
for Zope and Kde at the URL below ?
http://xmlrpc-c.sourceforge.net/xmlrpc-howto/xmlrpc-howto-applist.html
That is, so that each HTTP Post or Get to a URL can be represented
by a corresponding XmlRpc method call.
The alternative appears to be to write XmlRpc handling code in each and
every servlet, which would be quite laborious.
Stephen.

Post your ad for FREE! Yahoo! Canada Personals

Can Tomcat be turned into an XmlRpc server ?