Posted to dev@sqoop.apache.org by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org> on 2015/03/17 15:04:57 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Sqoop PMC member - Abraham Elmahrek

On behalf of Apache Sqoop PMC, I am excited to welcome Abraham Elmahrek as a new Sqoop PMC Member!

With total of 126 resolved JIRAs [1], countless of happy users on the mailing list and contributors I believe that I don’t need to introduce Abe. For more then a year, Abe has been constantly contributing to the project, driving various small and big features, guiding new contributors in the way Sqoop and Apache works, helping answering all possible and impossible questions on (not only) the user mailing list and reviewing patches from contributors around the world by day and night.

Please join me in welcoming Abe to the PMC.

Jarcec

Links:
1: http://s.apache.org/W9m

RE: [ANNOUNCE] New Sqoop PMC member - Abraham Elmahrek

Posted by "Zhou, Richard" <ri...@intel.com>.
Congratulations Abe!
Thank your for the great support!

Regards
Richard

Posted by "Zhou, Richard" <ri...@intel.com>.
Congratulations Abe!

Posted by Venkat Ranganathan <vr...@hortonworks.com>.
Congratulations Abe.

Posted by Hari Shreedharan <hs...@cloudera.com>.
Nice! Congrats Abe!

Thanks,
Hari Shreedharan

Posted by Arvind Prabhakar <ar...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Abe! Well deserved!

Regards,
Arvind Prabhakar

Posted by Arvind Prabhakar <ar...@apache.org>.

Posted by Gwen Shapira <gs...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Abraham Elmahrek <ab...@cloudera.com>.
Thanks guys. It's an honor to join the PMC.

-Abe

Posted by Abraham Elmahrek <ab...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by "Xu, Qian A" <qi...@intel.com>.

Posted by Gwen Shapira <gs...@cloudera.com>.