Posted to dev@madlib.apache.org by Ed Espino <es...@apache.org> on 2023/06/20 19:04:03 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache MADlib 2.0.0 Release (RC1)

Hello, Apache MADlib community,

The vote for releasing Apache MADlib 2.0.0 (RC1) passed with 4 binding +1s
and no 0 or -1 votes.

Below is a summary of the voting:

Official vote thread:
https://lists.apache.org/thread/d7vjxy0f79o72v50foqs6wfcsmnox6yk

Venkatesh Raghavan
- https://lists.apache.org/thread/t4k5ott7tokqssg76838zzcp240zrf4r

Orhan Kislal
- https://lists.apache.org/thread/97745zd7mwf61hr4m2pmybjdl52xmztc

Ekta Khanna
- https://lists.apache.org/thread/smjpsodfvffkvz09zl1msstf6qbygnyq

Roman Shaposhnik
- https://lists.apache.org/thread/vst38oof51nsk37l8ozhr1pdb0fpcdxs

Thanks to all for taking the time to review and vote! We will now update
the necessary links/files to proceed with the release.

My apologies for not sending the results on Monday as originally planned. I
didn't account for the June 19th "Junteenth" Holiday in the US.

Regards,
Ed Espino

--
Ed Espino
Apache MADlib

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache MADlib 2.0.0 Release (RC1)

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
On Tue, Jun 20, 2023 at 10:04 PM Ed Espino <es...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hello, Apache MADlib community,
>
> The vote for releasing Apache MADlib 2.0.0 (RC1) passed with 4 binding +1s
> and no 0 or -1 votes.
>
> Below is a summary of the voting:
>
> Official vote thread:
> https://lists.apache.org/thread/d7vjxy0f79o72v50foqs6wfcsmnox6yk
>
> Venkatesh Raghavan
> - https://lists.apache.org/thread/t4k5ott7tokqssg76838zzcp240zrf4r
>
> Orhan Kislal
> - https://lists.apache.org/thread/97745zd7mwf61hr4m2pmybjdl52xmztc
>
> Ekta Khanna
> - https://lists.apache.org/thread/smjpsodfvffkvz09zl1msstf6qbygnyq
>
> Roman Shaposhnik
> - https://lists.apache.org/thread/vst38oof51nsk37l8ozhr1pdb0fpcdxs
>
> Thanks to all for taking the time to review and vote! We will now update
> the necessary links/files to proceed with the release.
>
> My apologies for not sending the results on Monday as originally planned. I
> didn't account for the June 19th "Junteenth" Holiday in the US.

Yay! Congrats on the first release after the reboot! Well done!

Thanks,
Roman.

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache MADlib 2.0.0 Release (RC1)

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.