Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Peschier J. (Jeroen)" <j....@nedasco.nl> on 2006/04/06 11:04:12 UTC

jboss-sar-maven-plugin and packaging "sar"

I built jboss-sar-maven-plugin-2.0-SNAPSHOT from source since it is not
yet released. If I set <packaging>sar</packaging> I get this error:

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] -----------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Cannot find lifecycle mapping for packaging: 'sar'.
Component descriptor cannot be found in the component repository:
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.mapping.LifecycleMappingsar.

The plugin itself seems to work because if I set
<packaging>jar<packaging> both a JAR and a SAR are build. However only
the JAR is installed in the repository. I would like to install the SAR
with the extension .sar in the repository. Am I missing something here?

Using maven 2.0.3 with the following plugin config:

<resources>
  <resource>
    <directory>conf</directory>
	<includes>
	  <include>jboss-service.xml</include>
	</includes>
      <targetPath>META-INF</targetPath>
  </resource>
</resources>

<plugins>
  <plugin>
    <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
    <artifactId>jboss-sar-maven-plugin</artifactId>
    <executions>
      <execution>
        <phase>package</phase>
        <goals>
          <goal>sar</goal>
        </goals>
      </execution>
    </executions>
  </plugin>
</plugins>

Re: jboss-sar-maven-plugin and packaging "sar"

Posted by Tom Huybrechts <to...@gmail.com>.
On 4/6/06, Peschier J. (Jeroen) <j....@nedasco.nl> wrote:

> I built jboss-sar-maven-plugin-2.0-SNAPSHOT from source since it is not
> yet released. If I set <packaging>sar</packaging> I get this error:
>
> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
> [INFO] Cannot find lifecycle mapping for packaging: 'sar'.
> Component descriptor cannot be found in the component repository:
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.mapping.LifecycleMappingsar.
>
> <snip>

jboss-sar-maven-plugin.

Tom