Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Vladyslav Bachynskyi <v....@gmail.com> on 2012/12/11 15:00:06 UTC

cache.config rules

Hi All,

I have below configuration in cache.config:

url_regex=example suffix=blah action=never-cache
url_regex=example01 suffix=blah01 action=never-cache
url_regex=example02 suffix=blah02 action=never-cache

url_regex=example ttl-in-cache=1h
url_regex=example01 ttl-in-cache=1h
url_regex=example02 ttl-in-cache=1h

In this case, files with suffix ".blah" are being cached anyway
regardless to action=never-cache.
But I need to cache all objects except some suffixes.
How can I make such cache exceptions?

Thanks,

Re: cache.config rules

Posted by Igor Galić <i....@brainsware.org>.

> I have below configuration in cache.config:
>
> url_regex=example suffix=blah action=never-cache
> url_regex=example01 suffix=blah01 action=never-cache
> url_regex=example02 suffix=blah02 action=never-cache
>
> url_regex=example ttl-in-cache=1h
> url_regex=example01 ttl-in-cache=1h
> url_regex=example02 ttl-in-cache=1h
>
> In this case, files with suffix ".blah" are being cached anyway
> regardless to action=never-cache.
> But I need to cache all objects except some suffixes.
> How can I make such cache exceptions?
>
> Thanks,

This reminds me of:

  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TS-965
  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TS-674

The second of which at least is fixed. The first is not.

Igor Galić

Tel: +43 (0) 664 886 22 883
Mail: i.galic@brainsware.org