Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by "Young, Jason (GE Indust, GE Fanuc)" <Ja...@ge.com> on 2006/03/15 18:31:49 UTC

Post commit script doesn't get protocol

When you have a post commit script using svnserve, you get something
like this in your post commit script:
Svn://myserver/myrepo

However, when it's accessed using "file:///d:/svn/myrepo", you get the
following:
d:/SVN/Repo1

Is it supposed to drop the protocol for the local file system?  I'm
running into problems because I wanted to call "svn log" in the post
commit script, and it fails without the "file:///" in the second case.

Thanks,
Jason

RE: RE: Post commit script doesn't get protocol

Posted by "Young, Jason (GE Indust, GE Fanuc)" <Ja...@ge.com>.
Turns out I was wrong.  Sorry.  It's working as expected now.  I had
something hardcoded.  D'oh!

Jason

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.