Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by Bruno Medeiros <br...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/09 21:10:50 UTC

Bug #DERBY-3593

Hi,

I found a bug that i`d described in jira,
but no answer up tp now.
Did i do something wrong in the bug post?

I thought a little strange haven`t found this bug in jira
when a posted it, because it`s simple
 to reproduce and someone should have found
it before me.

If someone could help me..

Bruno Medeiros

Re: Bug #DERBY-3593

Posted by "Bernt M. Johnsen" <Be...@Sun.COM>.

There is one comment on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-3593

> Did i do something wrong in the bug post?
>
> I thought a little strange haven`t found this bug in jira
> when a posted it, because it`s simple
>  to reproduce and someone should have found
> it before me.
>
> If someone could help me..
>
> Bruno Medeiros

Staff Engineer, Derby/Java DB