Posted to user@geode.apache.org by Ali Koyuncu <al...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/27 22:40:28 UTC

How yo run Locator and Server as process

Hi all,

I have a simple question:

Instead of gfsh, how can I run Locator and Server as services? OR, in gfsh, how can I start Locator and Server as service running in background -- when I quit gfsh, Locator and Server are also stopped.

Ali Koyuncu

Re: How yo run Locator and Server as process

Posted by Eitan Suez <es...@pivotal.io>.
no,  when you quit gfsh, locator and server continue to run. / eitan

Posted by Ali Koyuncu <al...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, Eitan & Udo.

--

Saygılarımla, with my warm regards,

Posted by Ali Koyuncu <al...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Mark. Nice to know this -- will use.

Posted by Mark Secrist <ms...@pivotal.io>.

Posted by Ali Koyuncu <al...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, Barry.

Posted by Barry Wood <bw...@rpymotion.com>.