Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Madhukar Bhosale <bh...@gmail.com> on 2021/07/06 17:45:46 UTC

history records of past connection

Hi,

Is there any way to define days for history records of past connection?

So I can see past history connection records of last 2 or 3 months in the
history tab.

Regards

Madhukar

commands, e-mail: user-help@guacamole.apache.org

Re: history records of past connection

Posted by Mike Jumper <mi...@glyptodon.com>.
On Wed, Jul 7, 2021, 23:50 Madhukar Bhosale <bh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have observed that Guacamole keep last 11  days history only. Can we
> keep history for more days like 1 or 2 month or we can configure days as
> per requirement.

I'm not sure what you're seeing that leads you to this conclusion, but this
is not the case. Guacamole does not impose a limit on the number of history
records kept. History records are only created. They are never deleted.

Unless you go in the database manually and delete past history records,
your history will go all the way back to the point that you first installed
Guacamole.

- Mike

RE: history records of past connection

Posted by Madhukar Bhosale <bh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I have observed that Guacamole keep last 11 days history only. Can we keep
history for more days like 1 or 2 month or we can configure days as per
requirement.

Madhukar

On Tue, Jul 6, 2021 at 10:46 AM Madhukar Bhosale
<[bhosale.madhu@gmail.com](mailto:bhosale.madhu@gmail.com)> wrote:

> Hi,

> Is there any way to define days for history records of past connection?

> So I can see past history connection records of last 2 or 3 months in the
history tab.

Are you referring to filtering the history so you can see specifically the
last 2 or 3 months?

Michael Jumper

CEO, Lead Developer

[Glyptodon Inc](https://glyp.to/).