Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com> on 2008/06/23 22:19:23 UTC

User Interface Layout Best Practices on the Wiki

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/User+Interface+Layout+Best+Practices

It's a start. Feel free to add, edit, or comment.

-Adrian

Re: User Interface Layout Best Practices on the Wiki

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Adrian,

Your initial pass at this was a good start. As "requested" I have
reviewed this and made some changes:

* I found some of the terminology confusing and changes those to be
hopefully more meaningful

* Some of the phrasing was overly domineering, or not consistent with
how things have been done or how they have been discussed to be done,
or that unnecessarily limit design options for screens

-David