Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org> on 2023/01/06 11:11:05 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 3.3.1-RC2

Dear community,

I would like to propose that we release Apache CouchDB 3.3.1.

Changes since RC1:

  - allow starting of more than one replication job (D’OH)

Candidate release notes:

   https://docs.couchdb.org/en/latest/whatsnew/3.3.html

We encourage the whole community to download and test these release artefacts so that any critical issues can be resolved before the release is made. Everyone is free to vote on this release, so dig right in! (Only PMC members have binding votes, but they depend on community feedback to gauge if an official release is ready to be made.)

The release artefacts we are voting on are available here:

   https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/couchdb/source/3.3.1/rc.2/ <https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/couchdb/source/3.3.1/rc.1/>

There, you will find a tarball, a GPG signature, and SHA256/SHA512 checksums.

Please follow the test procedure here:

   https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COUCHDB/Testing+a+Source+Release

Please remember that "RC2" is an annotation. If the vote passes, these artefacts will be released as Apache CouchDB 3.3.1.

Please cast your votes now.

Thanks,
Jan
—

[RESULT] (Was: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 3.3.1-RC2)

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.
Dear community,

The vote has now closed.

Thank you to everyone who participated!

The results are:

    +1 - 5 votes (3 PMC)
    +0 - 0 votes
    -0 - 0 votes
    -1 - 0 votes

The vote is successful.

Thanks,
Jan
—

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 3.3.1-RC2

Posted by Ronny Berndt <ro...@apache.org>.
Hi,

+1

Windows 10 Pro / Version 22H2 / OS build 19045.2364
Erlang 24.3.4.7
Elixir 1.13.4
Spidermonkey 91

sig: ok
checksums: ok
make check: ok
make release: ok
build msi: ok
fauxton verify: ok
db & doc creation: ok

/Ronny

Posted by Robert Newson <rn...@apache.org>.
+1

Sig: valid
Checksums: match
Make check: passes

Given the bug in 3.3.0, I checked that multiple replications work manually.

macOS 13.1, sm 91, erlang 23, elixir 1.13.4

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Juanjo Rodríguez <ju...@apache.org>.
Hi all,