Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Bill Stoddard <st...@raleigh.ibm.com> on 2000/01/28 17:28:23 UTC

ap_getfileinfo()

Does any object to me changing the name of ap_getfileinfo() (in filestat.c)
to ap_fstat()?  If I do not hear objections, I will do so later today or
tomorrow.

Bill

Bill Stoddard stoddard@raleigh.ibm.com

Conference!  <http://ApacheCon.Com/>

Re: ap_getfileinfo()

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org>.
On Fri, 28 Jan 2000, Bill Stoddard wrote:
> Does any object to me changing the name of ap_getfileinfo() (in filestat.c)
> to ap_fstat()?  If I do not hear objections, I will do so later today or
> tomorrow.

+1

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/

Re: ap_getfileinfo()

Posted by Bill Stoddard <st...@raleigh.ibm.com>.
This function replicates fstat (yes, I know that wasn't the original
intent). Calling it ap_getfileinfo() is changing the name just to change the
name.
Bill

> I'm -0 about it, but is there really a need to?  It sounds like changing
> the name just to change the name to me.
>
> Ryan
>
> On Fri, 28 Jan 2000, Bill Stoddard wrote:
>
> > Does any object to me changing the name of ap_getfileinfo() (in
filestat.c)
> > to ap_fstat()?  If I do not hear objections, I will do so later today or
> > tomorrow.
> >
> > Bill

> > Bill Stoddard stoddard@raleigh.ibm.com
> >
> > Come to the first official Apache Software Foundation
> > Conference!  <http://ApacheCon.Com/>
> >

> Come to the first official Apache Software Foundation
> Conference!!!   <http://ApacheCon.Com/>

___
> Ryan Bloom                        rbb@ntrnet.net
> 2121 Stonehenge Dr. Apt #3
> Raleigh, NC 27615 Ryan Bloom -- thinker, adventurer, artist,
>      writer, but mostly, friend.
-----

Re: ap_getfileinfo()

Posted by rb...@apache.org.