Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Joel Espinosa <jo...@cts-design.com> on 2006/09/25 18:51:03 UTC

Find out Struts version

Hi,
 This is perhaps kind of a dumb question but, I need to know what
version of struts are running one app because I made the app with
netbeans 5 so I didnt download the jars.

Regards.

--
Ing. Joel Alejandro Espinosa Carra
Centro de TecnologĂ­a de Semiconductores

y se considera que está limpio.
MailScanner agradece a transtec Computers por su apoyo.

RE: Find out Struts version

Posted by David Friedman <hu...@ix.netcom.com>.
Check the struts.jar and read META-INF/MANIFEST.MF.  It will have
information like this (from a 1.2.9 jar):

Manifest-Version: 1.0
Ant-Version: Apache Ant 1.6.1
Created-By: 1.3.1_04-b02 (Sun Microsystems Inc.)
Extension-Name: Struts Framework
Specification-Title: Struts Framework
Specification-Vendor: The Apache Software Foundation
Specification-Version: 1.2.9
                       ^^^^^^^
Implementation-Title: Struts Framework
Implementation-Vendor: The Apache Software Foundation
Implementation-Vendor-Id: org.apache
Implementation-Version: 1.2.9
                        ^^^^^^
Class-Path:  commons-beanutils.jar commons-digester.jar commons-fileup
 load.jar commons-logging.jar commons-validator.jar jakarta-oro.jar