Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Tibor Digana <ti...@apache.org> on 2015/06/02 17:33:39 UTC

Release of maven-shared-utils-0.8 and maven-verifier-1.6

Hi All,

Are we ready to release maven-shared-utils:0.8 and maven-verifier:1.6 ?

I want to add new Verifier constructor accepting CLI options instead of
hard-coded ones.
Since the surefire project needs new utils it should be released too.

I would maybe add dependency of maven-shared-utils:0.8 instead of 0.7 to
maven-verifier:1.6.

If you need to add more fixes or if you planned the release as well, we can
discuss it in this thread.

Cheers
Tibor

Re: Release of maven-shared-utils-0.8 and maven-verifier-1.6

Posted by Tibor Digana <ti...@apache.org>.
I am using 3.0.5
I don't know why the deployment works only with JDK7 but we use to switch
like this in surefire release on mvn site...
It sounds like Maven issue or?

Btw I am now waiting for https://repository.apache.org/
Does not let me show login page however still receiving new packets.
What's going on?

Re: Release of maven-shared-utils-0.8 and maven-verifier-1.6

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.
Hi,

On 6/17/15 12:05 AM, Tibor Digana wrote:
> P=NP, I had to switch to JDK7 before release:perform.

Why do you need JDK7 for release:perform ? Are you using Maven 3.3.X ?

> JDK5 for mvn site ...
Why JDK5 than for mvn site ?

> damit

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

Re: Release of maven-shared-utils-0.8 and maven-verifier-1.6

Posted by Tibor Digana <ti...@apache.org>.

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.
Hi Tibor,

have you checked if you could login into https://repository.apache.org/
with your credentials correctly ?

The configuration looks good so far...but the "peer not authenticated"
message sounds like a problem with SSL ?...

Which Maven version and Wagon Version do you use?

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.
Hi Tibor,

On 6/16/15 9:35 AM, Tibor Digana wrote:
> I will start the release today evening.
> Agree?

Sure..if you didn't raise your hand to do it, i would have taken the job..

Yes go for it...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

Re: Release of maven-shared-utils-0.8 and maven-verifier-1.6

Posted by Tibor Digana <ti...@apache.org>.

Posted by Tibor Digana <ti...@apache.org>.
Karl, I will start the release on late Sunday evening.
That's all we need from external dependencies to release Surefire plugins.

Cheers

Re: Release of maven-shared-utils-0.8 and maven-verifier-1.6

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.
Hi,

what about releasing maven-shared-utils ?

Any objections ?

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise