Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Zucca Mario <M....@datasiel.net> on 2000/08/30 21:00:37 UTC

ORACLE SOAP Client

Hi to all,

I created a simple Oracle SOAP client based on Apache SOAP implementation.

Now I've got the SOAP and Xerces lib stored and executed in an Oracle 8i DB
:)

In doing so I found a problem (or bug) in Apache Xerces:
SymbolCache.addSymbolToCache throw exceptions in few points.

I found this problem only in the Oracle 8.1.6 JVM (it's a 1.1.8 JVM) but not
in the standard 1.1.8 Sun distribution :(

In anyone is interested in contact me :)

Mario