Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Seb- <se...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/24 14:21:27 UTC

Camel vs Actor Model

Hi,
I'm in the process of designing a Message Passing Workflow System, and I am
thinking about thoses 2 solutions.
I know that Camel is Route-centric, comes up with numerous EIP implemented,
supports transaction, JMX management, ...
But I wonder as to how it scales/flow rate (I know scaling depend on your
use case) next to Actor framework solution (on the JVM aswell to make the
comparison fair). Anyone has an idea about this ?
Regards,
Sébastien.