Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Stevo Slavić <ss...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/30 23:34:51 UTC

MapR repo might need to be updated

Hello Ted,

MapR Maven repository manager, seems to be Nexus, and it seems to be
version 2.11.1 or older with this bug still in it:
https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/NEXUS-7877

Mahout build uses MapR Maven repository, and for all artifacts/dependencies
resolved from it, build output is polluted with warnings like:

Downloading:
http://repository.mapr.com/maven/org/apache/apache/16/apache-16.pom
Mar 30, 2015 11:20:48 PM
org.apache.maven.wagon.providers.http.httpclient.client.protocol.ResponseProcessCookies
processCookies
WARNING: Cookie rejected [rememberMe="deleteMe", version:0, domain:
repository.mapr.com, path:/nexus, expiry:Mon Mar 30 23:20:48 CEST 2015]
Illegal path attribute "/nexus". Path of origin:
"/maven/org/apache/apache/16/apache-16.pom"

Please consider having it updated.

Kind regards,
Stevo Slavic.

Re: MapR repo might need to be updated

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
(moving dev@mahout to bcc since this is not of widespread interest)

Stevo,

Here is what our builds guy says:

Our version of nexus is 2.3.1.  The last update to the repo was Friday.
> Because the error listed a cookie issue, I restarted apache. I have two
> builds building right now and pulling from the repo, no issues, yet.

Can you say if the problem persists?

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
Thanks.

On it.