Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by Michael Paxton <pa...@gmail.com> on 2022/09/20 04:02:30 UTC

NoClassDefFoundError net.tirasa.adsddl.ntsd.controls.SDFlagsControl testing connection to AD

Hi there,

I have installed 2.1.12 and am getting:

NoClassDefFoundError net.tirasa.adsddl.ntsd.controls.SDFlagsControl

when testing connection to AD (2019).

The configuration is identical to one that worked in 2.1.11. Syncope was
installed using helm and is currently running in Minikube.

Any assistance that can be provided would be appreciated.

Cheers, Michael

Re: NoClassDefFoundError net.tirasa.adsddl.ntsd.controls.SDFlagsControl testing connection to AD

Posted by Michael Paxton <pa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Marco,

For the record this appears to have corrected the issue.

Cheers,
Michael.

Posted by Marco Di Sabatino Di Diodoro <ma...@tirasa.net>.
Hi,