Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by sudhir patil <sp...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/20 00:08:21 UTC

data replication if cluster replication is enabled later

Have query regarding data replication in hbase, in case when cluster
replication is enabled after data is inserted to table.

If we have existing hbase table with replication enabled & later point in
time hbase cluster replication is enabled. Is only data saved after cluster
replication enabled will be copied over? or all the data saved prior to
cluster replication enabling will also be replicated?

Re: data replication if cluster replication is enabled later

Posted by sudhir patil <sp...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Wellington.

Posted by Wellington Chevreuil <we...@gmail.com>.