Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Markus Rathgeb <ma...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/02 14:26:38 UTC

Re: paste broken on client console

Hi,

it seems there has been  anew jline3 release three days ago (3.14.0).
Is this correct?

Does it contain the fix that's necessary to fix the Karaf shell?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Markus,

Unfortunately no, 3.14.0 doesn’t fix neither InvocationTargetException and paste issue.

I will cut jline 3.14.1 including the fixes.

Regards
JB

Posted by Eric Lilja <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi!

Is there any time to squeeze in an update of hibernate-validator (to
version 6.1.5.Final) in the 4.2.9 release?

Looking forward to 4.2.9, highly anticipated by many users, I suspect!

- Eric L

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi

It?s already fixed on 4.2.x branch. I gonna release 4.2.9 tomorrow (on vote).

In the meantime, you can use 4.2.9-SNAPSHOT.

Regards

JB

Le sam. 16 mai 2020 ? 08:51, Markus Rathgeb <ma...@gmail.com> a ?crit :

Posted by Markus Rathgeb <ma...@gmail.com>.