Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Mididoc Productions <ma...@mididoc.com> on 2006/05/30 13:08:53 UTC

AW: [users@httpd] htaccess

unfortunately the logfiles have been overwritten
will do a new install.

as soon as i get the same php messages i will store them and send them to
you.
but the questions rests, why the error treatment works with all tipped files
instead php extension.

if the user tips
/xxx/inde
/xxx/index.htm
etc.
error 404 is not displayed by the browser
the redirection gets him to the page we want.

but as soon as he tips
/xxx/index.php
or else with .php
the browser answers with the windows 404 error message
and our error treatment getting him to a certain page does not work anymore.

thanks for your answers

regards

mike