Posted to agila-user@incubator.apache.org by Sandeep <cr...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/09 09:28:48 UTC

Not Able to Invoke a Deployed Process in Twister

Hi,

I have designed a process using Oracle BPEL Process Manager ,which generated a
.wsdl and .bpel file.I then deployed the files into Twister Engine which went on
fine.
Now i am trying to send a message using process Endpoint specifying all the
details required but the instance doesnt get generated.The sent messages also
doesnt show anything.Even No error is thrown,The Tomcat console shows that the
message has been sent using the details which i entered in the process endpoint
screen.

Since Twister's wsdl and Bpel file are of xml extension's i tried renaming the
.bpel and .wsdl files i had to .xml but that doesnt help.

can you please suggest a solution.

Regards
Sandeep.

Re: Not Able to Invoke a Deployed Process in Twister

Posted by Sandeep <cr...@gmail.com>.

Well ,The JDev version 10.1.2.0.0
I have now been able to deploy and invoke a process in Twister designed in
Oracle Jdev.The problem now i am facing is with the User Tasks,implementation of
which is different in both the cases.
If someone can share the knowledge on how do i create a user task in Twister
,its would be of great help.
Also does anybody have any comparision chart of Oracle BPEL PM and Twister,or
any documentation on Twister available.

Thanks

Posted by avaneesh <av...@jwalintech.com>.
Sandeep,
Which version of Oracle Bpel Process manager are you using?
Is it 10.1.2.0.0 or 10.1.2.0.2
Is it for Jdev or eclipse?
Have you tried deploying the Generated BPEL suitcase into the Oracle BPEL
Server?
Let me know the status.

Best regards
avaneesh