Posted to scm-users@maven.apache.org by Bill Qiu <BQ...@olg.ca> on 2006/10/02 20:02:29 UTC

How to use VSS in Maven 2 together with Continuum?

Hi,

Could anybody tell me how to use Visual Source Safe in Maven 2? From the
Maven 2 web page, I see the VSS has been partially implemented,
and following the instruction, I am using the right scm url, I am trying
to use Continuum to set up the auto build, but somehow, I got error
message
like below:

Provider message: No such provider: 'vss'.

Then I downloaded the latest maven-scm-plugin, and modify my pom to
include

                        <plugin>
                                <groupId>org.apache.maven.plugins</groupId

                                <artifactId>maven-scm-plugin</artifactId>
                                <version>1.0-beta-3</version>
                        </plugin>

in the plugins section to override the scm plugin. but I still got the
same problem. Is there particular thing I need to do to register the new
scm
provider?

Could anybody help?

Thanks a lot,