Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by 王东华 <wd...@163.com> on 2022/01/13 08:25:54 UTC

Netbeans IDE 12.6/JavaFX 17/Java 11

Dear,
Our development environment: Netbeans IDE 12.6, JavaFX 17, Java 11
I have create a Netbeans Platform Application and want to use JavaFX,
I have add JavaFX jar into the wrapped jars, and there are no compile error for JavaFX in Netbeans IDE,
However, when I run the application, IDE will show following exception:
java.lang.RuntimeException: No toolkit found
at com.sun.javafx.tk.Toolkit.getToolkit(Toolkit.java:276)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.startup(PlatformImpl.java:291)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.startup(PlatformImpl.java:163)
at javafx.embed.swing.JFXPanel.lambda$initFx$1(JFXPanel.java:225)
[catch] at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829)
And I don't know how to add -module-path and --add-modules for Netbeans Platform Application

Re:Re: RE: Netbeans IDE 12.6/JavaFX 17/Java 11

Posted by 王东华 <wd...@163.com>.
The tutorial is for Java Ant Application, we can integrate JavaFX in Netbeans Java Ant Application.
Now, we can not integrated JavaFX for Netbeans Platform Application

在 2022-01-19 21:50:47,"Jean-Marc Borer" <jm...@gmail.com> 写道:

Have a look here. There is a JavaFX tutorial. https://netbeans.apache.org/kb/docs/java/index.html

On Fri, Jan 14, 2022 at 11:08 AM wdh_456 <wd...@163.com> wrote:

Thank you very much, I will try this way.

发自我的小米手机
在 Giovanni Dal Maso <da...@ttsnetwork.com>,2022年1月14日 下午6:05写道:

We had similar problems and in the end it was better to switch to maven.

Just create your Netbeans Platform Application using “Java with Maven” > “NetBeans Application” and add JavaFX as a maven dependency to the module that requires it.

For example, add the following to the <dependencies> inside the pom.xml of the NB Module:

        <dependency>

            <groupId>org.openjfx</groupId>

            <artifactId>javafx-controls</artifactId>

            <version>17.0.1</version>

        </dependency>

        <dependency>

            <groupId>org.openjfx</groupId>

            <artifactId>javafx-fxml</artifactId>

            <version>17.0.1</version>

        </dependency>

        <dependency>

            <groupId>org.openjfx</groupId>

            <artifactId>javafx-swing</artifactId>

            <version>17.0.1</version>

        </dependency>

HTH

--------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@netbeans.apache.org For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@netbeans.apache.org For further information about the NetBeans mailing lists, visit: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/Mailing+lists

Re: RE: Netbeans IDE 12.6/JavaFX 17/Java 11

Posted by Jean-Marc Borer <jm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by wdh_456 <wd...@163.com>.
Thank you very much, I will try this way.

发自我的小米手机

在 Giovanni Dal Maso <da...@ttsnetwork.com>,2022年1月14日 下午6:05写道:

> We had similar problems and in the end it was better to switch to maven.
>
> Just create your Netbeans Platform Application using “Java with Maven” >
> “NetBeans Application” and add JavaFX as a maven dependency to the module
> that requires it.
>
> For example, add the following to the <dependencies> inside the pom.xml of
> the NB Module:
>
> <dependency>
>
> <groupId>org.openjfx</groupId>
>
> <artifactId>javafx-controls</artifactId>
>
> <version>17.0.1</version>
>
> </dependency>
>
> <dependency>
>
> <groupId>org.openjfx</groupId>
>
> <artifactId>javafx-fxml</artifactId>
>
> <version>17.0.1</version>
>
> </dependency>
>
> <dependency>
>
> <groupId>org.openjfx</groupId>
>
> <artifactId>javafx-swing</artifactId>
>
> <version>17.0.1</version>
>
> </dependency>
>
> HTH

unsubscribe

Posted by dw...@davewells.co.uk.
unsubscribe

RE: Netbeans IDE 12.6/JavaFX 17/Java 11

Posted by 王东华 <wd...@163.com>.
Exception in message.log:
Graphics Device initialization failed for :  d3d, sw
Error initializing QuantumRenderer: no suitable pipeline found
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error initializing QuantumRenderer: no suitable pipeline found
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumRenderer.getInstance(QuantumRenderer.java:283)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumToolkit.init(QuantumToolkit.java:254)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.Toolkit.getToolkit(Toolkit.java:264)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.isFxApplicationThread(PlatformImpl.java:428)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.checkIdle(PlatformImpl.java:547)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.setImplicitExit(PlatformImpl.java:504)
at javafx.application.Platform.setImplicitExit(Platform.java:230)
at com.galileo.netbeans.module.LogoWebBrowserPanel.<init>(LogoWebBrowserPanel.java:50)
at com.galileo.netbeans.module.MyTopComponent.<init>(MyTopComponent.java:42)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:490)
at org.netbeans.modules.settings.convertors.XMLSettingsSupport.newInstance(XMLSettingsSupport.java:75)
at org.netbeans.modules.settings.convertors.XMLSettingsSupport$SettingsRecognizer.instanceCreate(XMLSettingsSupport.java:603)
at org.netbeans.modules.settings.convertors.SerialDataConvertor$SettingsInstance.instanceCreate(SerialDataConvertor.java:401)
at org.netbeans.core.windows.persistence.PersistenceManager.getTopComponentPersistentForID(PersistenceManager.java:547)
at org.netbeans.core.windows.persistence.PersistenceManager.getTopComponentForID(PersistenceManager.java:657)
at org.netbeans.core.windows.PersistenceHandler.getTopComponentForID(PersistenceHandler.java:453)
at org.netbeans.core.windows.WindowManagerImpl.getTopComponentForID(WindowManagerImpl.java:1002)
at org.netbeans.core.windows.WindowManagerImpl.findTopComponent(WindowManagerImpl.java:270)
at org.netbeans.core.windows.RecentViewList.getTopComponents(RecentViewList.java:67)
at org.netbeans.core.windows.WindowManagerImpl.getRecentViewList(WindowManagerImpl.java:1153)
at org.netbeans.core.windows.PersistenceHandler.getConfig(PersistenceHandler.java:619)
at org.netbeans.core.windows.PersistenceHandler.save(PersistenceHandler.java:289)
at org.netbeans.core.windows.WindowSystemImpl.save(WindowSystemImpl.java:68)
at org.netbeans.core.NbLifeExit.doStopInfra(NbLifeExit.java:130)
at org.netbeans.core.NbLifeExit.run(NbLifeExit.java:75)
at org.netbeans.core.startup.ModuleSystem$2.run(ModuleSystem.java:340)
at org.netbeans.ModuleManager.shutDownAsync(ModuleManager.java:2303)
at org.netbeans.core.startup.ModuleSystem.shutDownAsync(ModuleSystem.java:346)
at org.netbeans.core.NbLifeExit.doExit(NbLifeExit.java:117)
at org.netbeans.core.NbLifeExit.run(NbLifeExit.java:72)
at org.netbeans.modules.openide.util.NbMutexEventProvider$Event.doEvent(NbMutexEventProvider.java:97)
at org.netbeans.modules.openide.util.NbMutexEventProvider$Event.readAccess(NbMutexEventProvider.java:72)
at org.netbeans.modules.openide.util.LazyMutexImplementation.readAccess(LazyMutexImplementation.java:66)
at org.openide.util.Mutex.readAccess(Mutex.java:241)
at org.netbeans.core.NbLifecycleManager.exit(NbLifecycleManager.java:209)
at org.netbeans.core.NbLifecycleManager.exit(NbLifecycleManager.java:115)
at org.netbeans.core.windows.view.ui.MainWindow$9.windowClosing(MainWindow.java:529)
at java.desktop/java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.windowClosing(AWTEventMulticaster.java:357)
INFO [null]: Last record repeated again.
at java.desktop/java.awt.Window.processWindowEvent(Window.java:2078)
at java.desktop/javax.swing.JFrame.processWindowEvent(JFrame.java:298)
at java.desktop/java.awt.Window.processEvent(Window.java:2037)
at java.desktop/java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:5011)
at java.desktop/java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2321)
at java.desktop/java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Window.java:2772)
at java.desktop/java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4843)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:772)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:721)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:715)
at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.base/java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:85)
at java.base/java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:95)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$5.run(EventQueue.java:745)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$5.run(EventQueue.java:743)
at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.base/java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:85)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:742)
at org.netbeans.core.TimableEventQueue.dispatchEvent(TimableEventQueue.java:136)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:203)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:124)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:113)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:109)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:101)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:90)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error initializing QuantumRenderer: no suitable pipeline found
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumRenderer$PipelineRunnable.init(QuantumRenderer.java:95)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumRenderer$PipelineRunnable.run(QuantumRenderer.java:125)

Posted by 王东华 <wd...@163.com>.
I have added javafx-graphics jar into the wrapper jars.
In fact, only Netbeans Platform Application will throw this runtime exception.
The JavaFX is correct for Ant Java Application of Netbeans.

And in Eclipse, it is ok when I add vm parameters: --module-path "lib/javafx\lib" --add-modules javafx.base,javafx.controls,javafx.fxml,javafx.graphics,javafx.media,javafx.swing,javafx.web
I try to add these following parameter in Netbeans, but it throws same runtime exception
run.args.extra=-J-D--module-path\=$JAVAFX_PATH -J-D--add-modules\="javafx.base,javafx.controls,javafx.fxml,javafx.graphics,javafx.media,javafx.swing,javafx.web"

Posted by Mark Eggers <it...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.