Posted to jaxme-dev@ws.apache.org by "Djearamane, Ilango (HP-IT :ePrime)" <il...@hp.com> on 2004/08/18 13:51:05 UTC

Is jaxb is compatible with jdk1.2????

Hi,

Am new to this JAXB. I would like the know about the compatibility of
JAXB with the JDK 1.2?

We are using enfinity application server which runs in jdk1.2.

Kindly advice me on this.

__________________________________
Ilango Djearamane

Hewlett-Packard, Global Delivery India Centre
ilango.djearamane@hp.com <ma...@hp.com>
Digital Park, Electronics City, Hosur Road, 560100 Bangalore, India
(GMT+5,5)
Phone: +91 80 261 11166
     +hp = everything is possible

Re: Is jaxb is compatible with jdk1.2????

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@freenet.de>.
Djearamane, Ilango (HP-IT :ePrime) wrote:

> Am new to this JAXB. I would like the know about the compatibility of
> JAXB with the JDK 1.2?
>
> We are using enfinity application server which runs in jdk1.2.
>
> Kindly advice me on this.

Sure, you've got the right list? This is Jaxme, not the JAXB reference
implementation?

As your question seems to become a FAQ, I have added an answer to

    http://wiki.apache.org/ws/JaxMe/FrequentlyAskedQuestions

Jochen