Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Daniel Shahaf <da...@elego.de> on 2011/08/24 15:37:22 UTC

svn_fs_verify() in 1.7.0

svn_fs_verify() is sitting in 1.7.x/STATUS, as does a branch to extend
it with progress reporting.  Both of these are API changes, ie, if they
don't get into an rc they should be withdrawn from STATUS.

Is anyone other than Bert and I planning to review/vote for those?

Re: svn_fs_verify() in 1.7.0

Posted by "C. Michael Pilato" <cm...@collab.net>.
On 08/24/2011 09:37 AM, Daniel Shahaf wrote:
> svn_fs_verify() is sitting in 1.7.x/STATUS, as does a branch to extend
> it with progress reporting.  Both of these are API changes, ie, if they
> don't get into an rc they should be withdrawn from STATUS.
>
> Is anyone other than Bert and I planning to review/vote for those?

I'll take a look at them.

--
C. Michael Pilato <cm...@collab.net>