Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Caroline Jen <ji...@yahoo.com> on 2003/12/16 08:44:49 UTC

Hidden Field

I tried to create a variable, assign a value to that
variable, and pass the variable as a hidden field.
What I did was:

Why do I get this error message in the browser?
'According to TLD, tag html:hidden must be empty, but
is not'

Re: Hidden Field

Posted by Nicklas Karlsson <ni...@ra.abo.fi>.
On Mon, 15 Dec 2003, Caroline Jen wrote:

> Why do I get this error message in the browser?
> 'According to TLD, tag html:hidden must be empty, but
> is not'

Sounds like a classic no /> at end of tag. It is bodyless but now thinks
the remaining part of the code is within a body...

---
Nicklas "Nik" Karlsson, Murkiogatan 3 B 29 20740 Åbo, 040 9000 724
nickarls@abo.fi ::: http://www.abo.fi/~nickarls ::: Nik@ircnet

"If a man speaks in the forest and there is no woman around to hear him -
 Is he still wrong?"

RE: Hidden Field

Posted by Ben Janes <be...@se.bluewave.com>.
Wouldn't

be a better use

Mvh
Benjamin A. Janes
------------------------------------
BLUEWAVE SVERIGE

M. +46 (0)40-631 1068
F. +46 (0)40 -631 10 50
F. +46 (0)46-540 03 50
Drottninggatan 18,
S-211 49 Malmö,
Sweden

|         |           "Jitesh Sinha"   |
|         |           <jsinha@cisco.com|
|         |           >                |
|         |           2003-12-16 09:01 |
|         |           "Struts Users    |
|         |           Mailing List"    |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                                            |
  |       Subject:  RE: Hidden Field                                                                                                                                     |

Caroline, put </html:hidden> just after your definition so correct statement
is :

RE: Hidden Field

Posted by Jitesh Sinha <js...@cisco.com>.

RE: Hidden Field