Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org> on 2017/05/17 14:00:13 UTC

[LANG] Travis build is broken

Hi everybody,

This commit [1] broke the Travis build since the Travis build now also runs windbags and check style (which is a good think, since it means less work for the RM). Please run those reports before committing stuff. I’m going to correct that and then cut RC2 for the 3.6 release.

Cheers,
Benedikt

[1] https://github.com/apache/commons-lang/commit/585b1cb97b4b9e81b55d68e04b6c1e1195058a8f

Re: [LANG] Travis build is broken

Posted by Pascal Schumacher <pa...@gmx.net>.
Hi everybody,

a fast and easy way to run all checks (rat, clirr, javadoc, findbugs,
checkstyle) locally is running maven without any goals. Just just run
"./mvn" before committing.

-Pascal

p.s.:  @Benedikt: Thank you very much for cutting R2.

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
I do not think we have the threading annotations resolved, unless we leave
them out for 3.6 which is OK by me.

Gary