Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Heinrich von Keler <he...@axibase.com> on 2015/03/05 17:16:38 UTC

Addition of Axibase Time Series Database to HBase Powered By

Dear Sirs,

Our company Axibase has created a product based on HBase, called the Axibase
Time Series Database.

http://axibase.com/products/axibase-time-series-database/

We have would like to add our company to powered by HBase page:
https://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hbase/PoweredBy

ATSD provides deep data analytics and high frequency data visualization.

We would like to ask for permission to make the addition to the page. The
login is heinrichvk and the email is heinrich.von.keler@axibase.com
<ma...@axibase.com>

Best Regards,

Heinrich von Keler

Re: Addition of Axibase Time Series Database to HBase Powered By

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Nice to hear from Heinrich. You should be able to edit the page now.
yours,
St.Ack