Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@googlemail.com> on 2012/01/30 11:38:03 UTC

[BUILD]: propose next Developer snapshot builds based on revision r1236920

Hi,

I would like to propose that we prepare the next set of dev snapshots
based on the revision r1236920. The buildbot has successfully build this
revision and I think we can use it for the next snapshot builds.

The builds will be made available again under
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4+Unofficial+Developer+Snapshots

Juergen

Re: [BUILD]: propose next Developer snapshot builds based on revision r1236920

Posted by Louis Suárez-Potts <ls...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Juergen,
Am playing with it now and will send in comments. But, honestly, I
seldom find issues, at least the way I play with it.

Thanks.

louis

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <or...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

On 30.01.2012 11:38, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to propose that we prepare the next set of dev snapshots based on
> the revision r1236920. The buildbot has successfully build this revision and I
> think we can use it for the next snapshot builds.
>
> The builds will be made available again under
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4+Unofficial+Developer+Snapshots

last, but not least:
The Windows developer snapshot builds for revision 1236920 are also available, now.

Best regards, Oliver.

--
easy to start, hard to finish