Posted to attendees@apachecon.com by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com> on 2000/03/03 23:58:01 UTC

ApacheCon: Schedules and changes

Greetings!

The schedule database has been corrected, and if you had
inadvertently indicated interest in a session you couldn't
attend, it has been deselected from your personal agenda.

The attendee menu page (what you see when you log in to the
Web site) has been enhanced to show what activities your
registration permits -- such as daytime sessions, which days,
and so on.

And the site map has been cleaned up and made easier to read.
See it at <http://ApacheCon.Com/html/sitemap.html>.

If you have questions, comments, concerns, or suggestions, please
let me know -- either by email, or by finding me at the
conference in Orlando.

See you next week!
--
#ken    P-)}