Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by java guru <ja...@yahoo.co.in> on 2002/05/03 16:27:20 UTC

iplanet tomcat connector caches worker names

Hi.,
   I am trying to setup tomcat connector (4.0.3) for
iplanet (6.0 sp2).

   In the intial testing, connector is caching the
worker name previously used (even after
worker.properties changed and iplanet restarted). In
the jk_log, I see the new worker properties taking
effect, but once i try to access url, i see that the
connector is looking for worker that was previously in
effect. This happens even after i clear all cookies
from my browser(thought the sticky session was causing
problems)..

i appreciate response.

Thanks
srini