Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Lee But <le...@gmail.com> on 2021/09/01 01:27:10 UTC

Re: How to change email templates?

Hello Sebastian,
Thank you for your answers.

Yes, I made a bash script to stop the servers that are mentioned in the
installation tutorial from the openmeetings site:
sudo /etc/init.d/mysql stop
sudo /etc/init.d/coturn stop
sudo /etc/init.d/docker stop
sudo docker stop kms
sudo /etc/init.d/tomcat34 stop

This is the first time I've had a VPS, set it up and installed OpenMeetings
on it, so I have no idea about how to change the ports in OM, nor which
component determines the port.
I just followed the tutorial, which I assumed was following best practices,
since it is linked to from OpenMeetings.

Regards,
Lee

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Changing ports is a somewhat advanced topic.

You can find some more info here:
https://openmeetings.apache.org/PortSettings.html

Posted by Lee But <le...@gmail.com>.
Hello Maxim,

Please read my original message so there is no chatter from the top till
now. My question was just a simple request back then, about only one thing.
Thanks.

Posted by Lee But <le...@gmail.com>.
Hello Maxim,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: How to change email templates?

Posted by Lee But <le...@gmail.com>.
@maxim,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: How to change email templates?

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.
Ok Lee, this is the script to stop at once all servers:

========

#!/bin/bash
killall mysqld
echo "...mariadb Stopped!"
/etc/init.d/coturn stop
echo "...turn-server Stopped!"
docker stop kms
echo "...kurento-server Stopped!"
/etc/init.d/docker stop
echo "...docker stopped!"
/etc/init.d/tomcat34 stop
echo "...Servers OFF!"

========

==========

Re: How to change email templates?

Posted by Lee But <le...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Denis Noctor <de...@gmail.com>.
Exactly.

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.
...and to restart the servers would be better
to stop all servers and run them one by one
manually.

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.
Hello Lee,