Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/09 10:33:09 UTC

Fwd: Adding and removing wires dynamically during runtime

Bringing up this quite old email again on adding and removing wires dynamically.

Now that the domain registry is more functional I think we can get
this working now so fyi i'm going start having a go, so say if you've
views on the best approach. For now I'll try as suggested below with
some new data in the domain registry for the wire re-targets so that
dynamic wires can be deployed around the distributed domain and so
that endpoints can be reset when wires are removed.

   ...ant