Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Fabien JALABERT <fa...@laposte.net> on 2010/04/14 21:25:00 UTC

UNSUBSCRIBE !!!

Hello, I'm sorry but I've asked many times to unsubscribe to this
list.There is a technical problem that causes the standard process
doesn't work.
So please remove my user form server lists (all ones). If I do not
success to do this, I will add it as banned from my mail server that
will return error response to all mails...

Sorry for this problem.

Re: UNSUBSCRIBE !!!

Posted by Fabien JALABERT <fa...@laposte.net>.
Thanks a lot !