Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Michael <mi...@idtect.com> on 2002/08/30 16:20:45 UTC

RE : RE : RE : [FRIDAY] Official DTD Special Offer

You don't get it.  If I was the only one, yes.  But there are hundreds
of users who don't want to read your crap and about 10 people sending
crap.  So which behavior is easier to modify?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/redirect-home?tag=velloscouk-21&plac
ement=home_multi.gif&site=amazon