Posted to user@arrow.apache.org by Joris Peeters <jo...@gmail.com> on 2021/12/01 08:37:43 UTC

Re: LZ4 support in Windows conda (py)arrow

I created https://github.com/AnacondaRecipes/arrow-cpp-feedstock/issues/3
back then in June, but not much is happening there. The absence of LZ4 in
Arrow's conda default channel is biting us frequently.
Is there a contact inside Anaconda I could flag this to? Should be an easy
and valuable fix.

Posted by Joris Van den Bossche <jo...@gmail.com>.
I pinged them on the issue you created (with a hint on how to fix it, they
just forgot to enable a build flag AFAIK).

Unfortunately that issue tracker is also our main point of contact. I agree
this is very annoying, but I can only advise to use conda-forge instead or
try to get someone that is a customer of their enterprise version who might
have a more direct line bring it up.

Joris