Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org> on 2015/02/24 10:07:29 UTC

Re: resume uploads / downloads and the command line unix sftp client

This all depends on the client really.  In SFTP, the request gives the
offset to write to in the file and the data to write, so there's no notion
of "complete" download. So resuming is just a matter of the client sending
the missing data, the server has nothing to do to support that.