Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Robert Chalmers <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/28 08:41:59 UTC

Install instructions for 3.0? Different to 2.x?

Hi,
just wondering before I start, are the install instructions for 3.0
different to those for 2.x

I believe it's a new structure in the db yes?/no? anything else I should
know about?

thanks

--
<https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pin-point-premium/id467970377?mt=8>*Pin
Point Xtra*

Re: Install instructions for 3.0? Different to 2.x?

Posted by Robert Chalmers <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Irina,
Build went ok for 3. No problems at all.

So I should be able to just backup and restore easily. I thought there was
a database change, but obviously not.

cheers
Robert

Posted by Irina Arkhipets <ir...@gmail.com>.