Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net> on 2017/02/05 13:24:04 UTC

Hangout tomorrow, 2017-02-06

I will be in a plane from 8 pm to 9 pm. So I wan't be able to join
before 9 pm.

@Anatole: I would like to discuss with you still TAMAYA-232. Who can we
manage this?

Oliver

--
N Oliver B. Fischer
A Sch�nhauser Allee 64, 10437 Berlin, Deutschland/Germany

Re: Hangout tomorrow, 2017-02-06

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
Unless I have to meet with family Friday (even a bit earlier as most of us
are leaving sooner then) also sounds OK,

Werner

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net>.
Friday would be perfect

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.
Hi Oliver

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.
Hi guys,

Am 05.02.2017 um 18:06 schrieb Werner Keil:
> Depending on the dentist progress, I may also be back only around 9pm
> (whether or not I can say much we'll see;-)

This is fine with me - so I can use the time to update the homepage
instead of talking about it :-)

I spread word about Tamaya in a jBake issue and the guy was curious
about it and wants to give it a try -
let's see.

Wishing you all the best .... until 2016-02-13, then.

Phil

Re: Hangout tomorrow, 2017-02-06

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.