Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Frances <fd...@yahoo.com> on 2005/05/01 18:31:20 UTC

Re: [FileUpload] commons.io-error... working now, still have one q..

ok, now this is working, this is weird, I did not change anything, and
now files are uploading fine..

they upload to wherever I tell it to..  either

          File savedFile = new
  File(getServletContext().getRealPath("/"), fullFile.getName());

or

       File savedFile = new
File(getServletContext().getRealPath("/images"), fullFile.getName());

what I do want to know now is how to upload more than one file at a
time, i.e., when you click on "browse" in file input field and get to
"choose file" dialogue, is it possible to write code so you can select
more than one file at a time?  thank you very much..  Frances