Posted to dev@druid.apache.org by sayat <st...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/13 17:18:49 UTC

PR Review Ping: Kafka Lookup Ingestion

I've made a PR that allows customizing messages more with druid lookups.
The current Kafka lookup ingestion is quite rigid and allows only whole
Kafka message as values.

The proposed approached adds more flexibility while being backward
compatible with the old. It allows extracting necessary messages from Kafka
JSON messages via Jq expression and simple path extraction.

I would highly appreciate if you folks could review PR and give your
feedback.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-druid/pull/9014

Looking forward to hearing from the community.

--
Best Regards,
Sayat