Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by Reynir Hübner <re...@hugsmidjan.is> on 2006/02/20 16:24:11 UTC

MessageInformationHeaderRequired

Hello,

I'm trying to use the WSS4J to create signature.
Currently I get the following error messages. I've tried several things to
get this to work, but this error is always on top. I'm using axis 1.3,
with current release of Wss4j.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to solve this exception ?

It seem like the SoapEnv:header of the message is missing, and that seems
to be true, but why ?
I generated all the classes from WSDL, and I am using java 1.4.2.06 (and
I've also tried IBM java 1.4).
I know I get the correct password callback, and opening the keystore is
also OK, when that is finished the procedure creates a call, and when the
call.invoke(..) is processed this error occures.

AxisFault
 faultCode:
{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/addressing}MessageInformationHeaderRequired
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: Message Information Header Required
 faultActor: http://ws-test.{someserver.is}/{someRouter}/{someservice}.asmx
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:
	{http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace:Message Information Header Required
	at
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.createFault(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:222)
	at
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.endElement(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:129)
	at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.endElement(DeserializationContext.java:1087)
	at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(Unknown
Source)
	at
Source)
	at
Source)
	at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
	at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.parse(DeserializationContext.java:227)
	at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:696)
	at org.apache.axis.Message.getSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:435)
	at
org.apache.axis.handlers.soap.MustUnderstandChecker.invoke(MustUnderstandChecker.java:62)
	at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:206)
... and so on.

Thank you, best regards,
reynir@hugsmidjan.is