Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/20 17:03:37 UTC

Re: Urls/Actions without host/port

commandLink and commandButton use form submit and, at least on my
application, the form action is a relative link and does not include
the scheme or host.

Posted by David Uebelacker <da...@uebelacker.eu>.
unfortunaly my applicarion adds the scheme and host :-(.
The rendered links are right, but the JS executed by the links alsways
forward the browser to localhost:8080 ;-(.

David

--
David Uebelacker
mailto:david@uebelacker.eu