Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Kolappan Pillai <ko...@ce.com.au> on 2005/03/01 01:45:41 UTC

Testing http response:403

Hi All,
       I need to test http response code 403 in my web application. I used
the response assertion and under 'Response Field to Test' selected the
'Response Code' and checked for the '403' response. However the  test still
fails, is it something I am doing wrong? I also checked for the response
message "Service Error", but no use. The version of JMeter is 1.9.2, any
help would be much apprecitated.

-Kolappan

Re: Testing http response:403

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 11:45:41 +1100, Kolappan Pillai
<ko...@ce.com.au> wrote:
> Hi All,
>        I need to test http response code 403 in my web application. I used
> the response assertion and under 'Response Field to Test' selected the
> 'Response Code' and checked for the '403' response. However the  test still
> fails, is it something I am doing wrong? I also checked for the response
> message "Service Error", but no use. The version of JMeter is 1.9.2, any
> help would be much apprecitated.

Sorry, can't be done in 1.9.2. Upgrade to 2.0.2, which allows such
errors to be ignored for assertion testing.