Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by Elliot Metsger <em...@jhu.edu> on 2008/03/27 04:18:38 UTC

pluto website updates

all,

I'm working on getting the website cleaned up, so if you notice missing
links or images in the next couple hours, its probably just me.  I'll
let people know when i'm done...

thanks,
elliot

Re: pluto website updates

Posted by Elliot Metsger <em...@jhu.edu>.
Ok progress is being made; I'm done for now.  The site should sync up
shortly.

When i get this finally ironed out i'll commit it.

Elliot Metsger wrote:
> Ok, I'm giving the site update another go... things may be in disarray
> for a couple hours.

> Elliot Metsger wrote:
>> I'm beaten for now.
>>
>> the maven site plugin is fighting me at every turn.  So i reverted the
>> site back to its original state (i made a tarball prior to this work).
>> So things should sync back up shortly.
>>
>> I'll do battle with the site plugin again after i get some rest.
>>
>> Elliot
>>
>> Elliot Metsger wrote:
>>> all,
>>>
>>> I'm working on getting the website cleaned up, so if you notice
>>> missing links or images in the next couple hours, its probably just
>>> me.  I'll let people know when i'm done...
>>>
>>> thanks,
>>> elliot

Re: pluto website updates

Posted by Elliot Metsger <em...@jhu.edu>.