Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Adam Szita <sz...@cloudera.com> on 2016/12/08 15:21:04 UTC

Request for addition as contributor

Hi,

Can you add my userid (szita) as contributor to Hive please.

Thanks,
Adam

Re: Request for addition as contributor

Posted by Lefty Leverenz <le...@gmail.com>.
You got it now, Alan.

-- Lefty

Posted by Alan Gates <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Lefty Leverenz <le...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alan Gates <al...@gmail.com>.
On JIRA or the wiki?  I tried to add you to the JIRA but it didn't find a szita or Adam Szita user.  I'm not sure I have permission to add you to the wiki.